Tuesday 22 January 2019

MLK Analysis

Martin Luther king effectively uses pathos  throughout his speech he does this to appeal to ones emotions . “America has given the negro people a bad check ; a check which has come back mark “insufficient funds”. This means that they have yet what they too, are guaranteed.


Martin Luther King uses allusion in his “ I have a dream” speech . Allusion is and expression or to call something to mind . One example that was used in the “I have a dream” speech was “ Five score years ago a great American  in whose symbolic shadow we stand today signed the emancipation proclamation “.


Last but not least Martin Luther King influentially uses repetition throughout the speech. An is example is when Martin repeatedly uses “I have a dream”....”I have a dream”.....“I have a dream” in his speech . Repetition is the action of repeating something that has already been said or written . Martin uses repetition to state his dreams which is to racism in the u it’s states

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life

Today wasn’t the best day for me, but I’m still living so I can’t complain. I learn new things from people everyday and it just builds me up...