Friday 10 January 2020

Friday fun day

Reflecting on today we talking about a lot of things , we finished “The Canterbury Tales” . While reading we discussed about marriages in today’s society and if they related to the story . I feel like it was the same but also different . In my opinion a woman desires to feel loved the reassurance of love as well and to just all around feel appreciated . I also agree with the fact  that most woman control their marriage  instead of the men . Woman have more say so although the men might give choices most of the time it’s still her decision..

1 comment:

  1. I agree with everything you said in this post well stated. This book sounds very interesting I can’t wait to read it next year!

    ReplyDelete

Life

Today wasn’t the best day for me, but I’m still living so I can’t complain. I learn new things from people everyday and it just builds me up...