Wednesday 4 September 2019

My heart is not complete without you here

My heart is not complete without you here
I’m not myself when you are not around
I feel all alone without you being near
My heart is weak I start to feel down
I start to feel sad and start to shed tears
I feel like a child left in water to drown
Listening to songs with headphones in my ear
From sad to happy but I always have a frown
Voices in my head talking is all I hear
I’m not myself just wish you could be around
Praying nonestop just wishing they would disappear
Without you here my heart will not be found
So long my love far gone my soul apart .
I hold myself no one to fix my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life

Today wasn’t the best day for me, but I’m still living so I can’t complain. I learn new things from people everyday and it just builds me up...