Saturday 15 June 2019

Reader profile

Tytiana Campbell 

Mr.Rease

English lit&comp

15 June 2019                

                                                                    Reader profile  
My name is Tytiana Campbell and I have many strengths And also weaknesses when reading , prose , or poetry. One of my weaknesses in reading is comprehending the text , but I have gotten a lot better by using the strategies I’ve learned in my 11th grade language class such as underlining things I might find  important in the text ,  circling words I may not understand etc... . My strength in reading is managing my time and making sure I have enough  time to answer questions if required to do so . My weaknesses with poetry is trying to understand the actual meaning of the poem . I try improving my poetry skills by reading more poetry and to see if I can grasp the information and to find the meaning of the poetry the poet writes & also using context clues That is found in poetry . Reading is something I do when I need to just relax and calm my mind .i have a difficult time reading in noisy places it has to be very quiet in order for me to understand what i am reading. I don’t read as much but I am willing and going to start reading more and expanding my vocabulary 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life

Today wasn’t the best day for me, but I’m still living so I can’t complain. I learn new things from people everyday and it just builds me up...