Monday 25 February 2019

Reflection on Chapter 12

As I was reading chapter 12 me and grant could relate on some things when a lot is going on I just go to my room and have a drink such as water . In chapter 12 since Grant didn’t want to face Miss Emma after what had happened with Jefferson he want to a club called “Rainbow” and had a beer . While at the club Grant heard some men talking about “Jackie Robinson”. While hearing this it reminds him of when he was a kid everyone loved a boxer named “Joe Louis “ . Also In chapter 12 Grant tried to get Vivian to go off with him ,but she refused because she says she didn’t eat to give her husband a reason to take her kids away .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life

Today wasn’t the best day for me, but I’m still living so I can’t complain. I learn new things from people everyday and it just builds me up...