Tuesday 6 November 2018

Class I would love to have at Bcrain

A class I think we should have more creative classes at bcrain . I class I would love to have an culinary arts class . I think students would be more engaged and most determined to come to school knowing we have a fun and creative class to come to . We should have and culinary class because it’s creative , creates confidence,and gives you an opportunity to follow your passions.

We should have an culinary class at bcrain. Culinary arts is a way of making you feel through food . In culinary arts students get to experience and learn new things that they didn’t know about food and more . Students may even get to experience with food hands on and learn the meaning and get to know why it’s important to do new things and be creative 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life

Today wasn’t the best day for me, but I’m still living so I can’t complain. I learn new things from people everyday and it just builds me up...